About N P Williams Limited
Nick Williams DipSurv. MRICS is an established Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of experience within the South West Construction market.
N P Williams Limited offer a range of professional surveying services including: Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Contract Administration, Employers Agent, CDM Co-ordinator, Party Wall Surveying, Building Surveying and Expert Witness work.
For further information please visit our website. www.npwilliams.co.uk
Chartered Quantity Surveyors are the cost consultants of the construction industry, and as such we are able to assist clients in the following areas:
- Providing detailed development appraisals to establish the financial viability of a project.
- Early identification of risks and risk management.
- Comparative Option analysis to maximize profitability.
- Development programming and key milestone identification.
- Review of funding options, liaison with funding institutions and negotiation and revue of associated terms and conditions.
- Bank monitoring, Bank draw down advice, cash flow forecasting and monitoring and exposure limitation.
- Specification writing and cost efficient design management.
- Preparation of tender documentation (whole project or works packages).
- Main Contract/Sub-contract terms and conditions.
- Tender reports and comparative bid analysis.
- Contract Administration.
- Main contractor/sub-contractor valuations and payments.
- Change process management. Agreement of variations and final accounts.
- VAT analysis and VAT recovery.
- Management of Defects.
- Retention release.
- Buildings insurance valuations.
Featured articles and news
ICE 200 brings together transformative projects from the past 200 years - and the engineers behind them.
Dame Judith Hackitt hosts an industry summit to kick start the second phase of the review.
This article explains the Buildings Regulations completion certificate, what it is, and when its needed.
Graphene has many potential applications, but when will it start being used in civil engineering?
Increasing productivity – now more than ever as we lead up to Brexit – should be the sector’s number one priority in 2018.
Carillion's collapse causes Construction Leadership Council to delay the construction sector deal report.
Urban Heritage, Development and Sustainability: international frameworks, national and local guidance.
What will the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) mean for you when they come into force in May?
Business Secretary chairs a new taskforce to monitor and advise on mitigating the impacts of Carillion’s liquidation.
Sir John Armitt is appointed the new chair of the National Infrastructure Commission.
High quality and high density homes - is it what we need or is it storing up trouble?
Government announces its intention to strengthen planning rules to protect music venues and neighbours.