- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Lord Rupert Redesdale
Promoting the development of effective energy management. Putting Energy Management at the heart of British businesses.
Institute / association
- Chief Executive, EMA
- Created a Hereditary Peer in 1991 and a Life Peer in 2000.
- Lib-Dem energy spokesman (2000-2008).
- Introduced the largest number of Private Members Bills in the area of energy and conservation.
- Awarded ‘Environmental Parliamentarian of the Year’ 2012.
- Incredibly energetic and knowledgeable driving force behind the EMA which he formed to promote the development of effective energy management.
Featured articles and news
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.