- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Lord Rupert Redesdale
Promoting the development of effective energy management. Putting Energy Management at the heart of British businesses.
Institute / association
- Chief Executive, EMA
- Created a Hereditary Peer in 1991 and a Life Peer in 2000.
- Lib-Dem energy spokesman (2000-2008).
- Introduced the largest number of Private Members Bills in the area of energy and conservation.
- Awarded ‘Environmental Parliamentarian of the Year’ 2012.
- Incredibly energetic and knowledgeable driving force behind the EMA which he formed to promote the development of effective energy management.
Featured articles and news
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.