- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Lord Rupert Redesdale
Promoting the development of effective energy management. Putting Energy Management at the heart of British businesses.
Institute / association
- Chief Executive, EMA
- Created a Hereditary Peer in 1991 and a Life Peer in 2000.
- Lib-Dem energy spokesman (2000-2008).
- Introduced the largest number of Private Members Bills in the area of energy and conservation.
- Awarded ‘Environmental Parliamentarian of the Year’ 2012.
- Incredibly energetic and knowledgeable driving force behind the EMA which he formed to promote the development of effective energy management.
Featured articles and news
Counter balanced carriages that are half elevator, half train.
Understanding ethical risks and ensuring ethical behaviour.
A summary of the key announcements.
CIOB response to the Autumn budget.
Training reflects updated guidance in BSRIA BG 29/2021.
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.