- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Lord Rupert Redesdale
Promoting the development of effective energy management. Putting Energy Management at the heart of British businesses.
Institute / association
- Chief Executive, EMA
- Created a Hereditary Peer in 1991 and a Life Peer in 2000.
- Lib-Dem energy spokesman (2000-2008).
- Introduced the largest number of Private Members Bills in the area of energy and conservation.
- Awarded ‘Environmental Parliamentarian of the Year’ 2012.
- Incredibly energetic and knowledgeable driving force behind the EMA which he formed to promote the development of effective energy management.
Featured articles and news
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.
The historian spent much of his life compiling architectural resources.
How technology can expose efficiency levels in existing buildings.
The garden heritage of Oxford and Cambridge. Book reviews.
Building capacity to better manage heritage.