- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Lord Rupert Redesdale
Promoting the development of effective energy management. Putting Energy Management at the heart of British businesses.
Institute / association
- Chief Executive, EMA
- Created a Hereditary Peer in 1991 and a Life Peer in 2000.
- Lib-Dem energy spokesman (2000-2008).
- Introduced the largest number of Private Members Bills in the area of energy and conservation.
- Awarded ‘Environmental Parliamentarian of the Year’ 2012.
- Incredibly energetic and knowledgeable driving force behind the EMA which he formed to promote the development of effective energy management.
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.