- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About KUROSH DIBAJ (TABATABAI)
CHARTERED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONSULTANT MCIAT. ICIOB. MAHRA. MWSSET. MIOCE. MISA
- BA (Hons) Architecture London Metropolitan University London/UK.
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (MCIAT).
- Incorporate member of the Chartered Institute of Building (ICIOB).
- Affiliated member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA - Member of RIBA Since 1995).
- Qualified & certified ISO 9001-2008 Quality Design management internal company, Auditor from SGS Swiss.
- Member of the World Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies (MWSSET).
- Member of the Architectural Humanities Research Association (MAHRA)
- Member of the Research Institute for Common Heritage (MRICH).(Founding Member & Member of the Board of Directors).
- Member of the Iranian Architectural Scholars Foundation (MIASF).
- Member of the Iran Organisation of Consulting Engineers (MIOCE).
- Member of the Iran Society of Architects (MISA).
Featured articles and news
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations are under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.
Bitumen binder may delay road surface deterioration.
A varied portfolio of internationally recognised buildings.
Threatened by housing and expanding universities.
Getting "boots on the ground" to make things happen.