- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About KUROSH DIBAJ (TABATABAI)
CHARTERED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONSULTANT MCIAT. ICIOB. MAHRA. MWSSET. MIOCE. MISA
- BA (Hons) Architecture London Metropolitan University London/UK.
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (MCIAT).
- Incorporate member of the Chartered Institute of Building (ICIOB).
- Affiliated member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA - Member of RIBA Since 1995).
- Qualified & certified ISO 9001-2008 Quality Design management internal company, Auditor from SGS Swiss.
- Member of the World Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies (MWSSET).
- Member of the Architectural Humanities Research Association (MAHRA)
- Member of the Research Institute for Common Heritage (MRICH).(Founding Member & Member of the Board of Directors).
- Member of the Iranian Architectural Scholars Foundation (MIASF).
- Member of the Iran Organisation of Consulting Engineers (MIOCE).
- Member of the Iran Society of Architects (MISA).
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.