- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About KUROSH DIBAJ (TABATABAI)
CHARTERED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN CONSULTANT MCIAT. ICIOB. MAHRA. MWSSET. MIOCE. MISA
- BA (Hons) Architecture London Metropolitan University London/UK.
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (MCIAT).
- Incorporate member of the Chartered Institute of Building (ICIOB).
- Affiliated member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA - Member of RIBA Since 1995).
- Qualified & certified ISO 9001-2008 Quality Design management internal company, Auditor from SGS Swiss.
- Member of the World Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies (MWSSET).
- Member of the Architectural Humanities Research Association (MAHRA)
- Member of the Research Institute for Common Heritage (MRICH).(Founding Member & Member of the Board of Directors).
- Member of the Iranian Architectural Scholars Foundation (MIASF).
- Member of the Iran Organisation of Consulting Engineers (MIOCE).
- Member of the Iran Society of Architects (MISA).
Featured articles and news
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.