- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Light gauge steel frame structure contractor in Delhi
- An IIT Delhi initiative towards building innovation and sustainability
- - Working closely with the IIT Delhi professors towards promoting and integrating green technologies with the building solutions.
- - In-house team of structural engineers, the IIT Delhi alumni, and architects.
- Building Systems:
- Prefabricated Structures using various panels like Aerocon, Solid wall panels, puff panels etc. We are authorized dealers of HIL and Everest Industries.
- Light Gauge Steel Framing (LGSF) system, the pre-engineered building system using light gauge steel. We have a Joint Venture with the supplier, Elemente Homes.
- - Turn-key approach, all the way from design, fabrication to building completion
- Prefabricated Structures (Total area delivered more than 3.8 lac sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with Simplex Infrastructures in Banka, Bihar and Baharagora, Jharkhand (approx. 2.2 lac sqr. Ft.), CPWD in Srinagar (approx 7,500 sqft).
- LGSF (Total area delivered more than 50,000 sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with THDC in Tunganath and Kedarnath, Uttarakhand (approx 16,800 sqft).
Featured articles and news
On Levelling-Up and Regeneration Bill.
Over 70 managers and organisations shortlisted for the 14 awards.
From biometric to electrical current, chemical and more.
Changes are due to come into force on 1st October 2022.
Heed advice and insight of this report IPA tells the government.
From the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
For the Levelling Up, Housing & Communities Committee.
BSRIA's Technical Director reflects on recent weather patterns.
A national valuation to fund old-age pensions.
The world’s largest Commonwealth memorial to the missing.
Long after the end of the defects liability period.
Occupant satisfaction and wellbeing in buildings.
From the simple to the complex.
And the UK Government guidelines.
Commitment agreed to by major built environment bodies.
Electrical skills, low carbon, high-tech and the building services revolution.
Ultra-deep drilling with millimeter-wave beam technology.
Looking at the built environment from space.
BSI standards 8671, 8672 and 8673.
Bringing life to burial grounds.
From failed modernism to twenty-minute neighbourhoods.
The gates process and change control.