- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Light gauge steel frame structure contractor in Delhi
- An IIT Delhi initiative towards building innovation and sustainability
- - Working closely with the IIT Delhi professors towards promoting and integrating green technologies with the building solutions.
- - In-house team of structural engineers, the IIT Delhi alumni, and architects.
- Building Systems:
- Prefabricated Structures using various panels like Aerocon, Solid wall panels, puff panels etc. We are authorized dealers of HIL and Everest Industries.
- Light Gauge Steel Framing (LGSF) system, the pre-engineered building system using light gauge steel. We have a Joint Venture with the supplier, Elemente Homes.
- - Turn-key approach, all the way from design, fabrication to building completion
- Prefabricated Structures (Total area delivered more than 3.8 lac sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with Simplex Infrastructures in Banka, Bihar and Baharagora, Jharkhand (approx. 2.2 lac sqr. Ft.), CPWD in Srinagar (approx 7,500 sqft).
- LGSF (Total area delivered more than 50,000 sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with THDC in Tunganath and Kedarnath, Uttarakhand (approx 16,800 sqft).
Featured articles and news
What is nuisance, and how can construction sites avoid causing it?
Brokenshire launches an implementation plan for the recommendations made by Dame Judith Hackitt.
BSRIA publication provides guidance about the capture and analysis of big data.
Gove launches a waste and resources strategy for England.
Only 9% of construction workers are 24 or younger.
Blighting local areas, preventing investment and and encouraging anti-social behaviour.
Sharing knowledge about the conservation of the built and historic environment.
CIOB launches a call to improve quality in the built environment.
Vastint gets permission for a 6.6 hectare site to support the expansion of Leeds’ city core.
One of the Isle of Man’s best 1960s buildings.
Using renewable energy in developing countries - QSAND and Loughborough University Research collaboration.