- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Light gauge steel frame structure contractor in Delhi
- An IIT Delhi initiative towards building innovation and sustainability
- - Working closely with the IIT Delhi professors towards promoting and integrating green technologies with the building solutions.
- - In-house team of structural engineers, the IIT Delhi alumni, and architects.
- Building Systems:
- Prefabricated Structures using various panels like Aerocon, Solid wall panels, puff panels etc. We are authorized dealers of HIL and Everest Industries.
- Light Gauge Steel Framing (LGSF) system, the pre-engineered building system using light gauge steel. We have a Joint Venture with the supplier, Elemente Homes.
- - Turn-key approach, all the way from design, fabrication to building completion
- Prefabricated Structures (Total area delivered more than 3.8 lac sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with Simplex Infrastructures in Banka, Bihar and Baharagora, Jharkhand (approx. 2.2 lac sqr. Ft.), CPWD in Srinagar (approx 7,500 sqft).
- LGSF (Total area delivered more than 50,000 sqr.ft.). Ongoing projects with THDC in Tunganath and Kedarnath, Uttarakhand (approx 16,800 sqft).
Featured articles and news
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.