- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Andrew Clark
• Over all 8 years of experience in Construction.
• A market research professional with good analytical, techno-commercial and leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team handling capabilities, results-oriented, zeal to learn new approaches and undertake challenging tasks
• Expertise in Secondary Research, Questionnaire Designing, Consolidation & Analysis, Data Triangulation, Conducting Primary Interviews, Data , Market Engineering /Market Sizing, Market Forecasting, Market Share Analysis, Competitive Intelligence System Mapping.
Featured articles and news
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.