- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Andrew Clark
• Over all 8 years of experience in Construction.
• A market research professional with good analytical, techno-commercial and leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team handling capabilities, results-oriented, zeal to learn new approaches and undertake challenging tasks
• Expertise in Secondary Research, Questionnaire Designing, Consolidation & Analysis, Data Triangulation, Conducting Primary Interviews, Data , Market Engineering /Market Sizing, Market Forecasting, Market Share Analysis, Competitive Intelligence System Mapping.
Featured articles and news
BREEAM offers its resilient approach to Building Back Better.
Country moves one step closer to creating independent body.
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.