- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Andrew Clark
• Over all 8 years of experience in Construction.
• A market research professional with good analytical, techno-commercial and leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team handling capabilities, results-oriented, zeal to learn new approaches and undertake challenging tasks
• Expertise in Secondary Research, Questionnaire Designing, Consolidation & Analysis, Data Triangulation, Conducting Primary Interviews, Data , Market Engineering /Market Sizing, Market Forecasting, Market Share Analysis, Competitive Intelligence System Mapping.
Featured articles and news
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.
IHBC issues responses to ECO4 and PAS 2035.
The narrative power of video gaming technology.
Report examines the possibilities and limitations of localised actions.
This multilingual dictionary translates technical terms and concepts.