- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Andrew Clark
• Over all 8 years of experience in Construction.
• A market research professional with good analytical, techno-commercial and leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team handling capabilities, results-oriented, zeal to learn new approaches and undertake challenging tasks
• Expertise in Secondary Research, Questionnaire Designing, Consolidation & Analysis, Data Triangulation, Conducting Primary Interviews, Data , Market Engineering /Market Sizing, Market Forecasting, Market Share Analysis, Competitive Intelligence System Mapping.
Featured articles and news
It's nearly two years since level 2 BIM was made a minimum requirement on certain public projects. But what actually is it?
Renowned water expert Prof. Martin van Veelen challenges political leaders to do more on safe and clean water supplies.
Inquiry criticises PwC for "milking the Carillion cow dry".
A recent roundtable discussed the future of transport in the UK – including the role of connected and autonomous vehicles.
Architects report cancelled projects and uncertainty concerns in a new RIBA survey on Brexit.
Quality helps eliminate defects, but it can also drive improvement and increase profit.
PII provides insurance cover against negligence claims and is widely used where services are being provided.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners release first images of their planned new addition to the Toronto skyline.
Land which is, or was, occupied by a permanent structure; brownfield sites can have significant development potential.
The 3-day IHBC 2018 School will focus on; Our Shared heritage: Communication - Negotiation – Transformation.
An innovative 'green bench' is installed in London that absorbs as much pollution as 275 trees.