- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Andrew Clark
• Over all 8 years of experience in Construction.
• A market research professional with good analytical, techno-commercial and leadership skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team handling capabilities, results-oriented, zeal to learn new approaches and undertake challenging tasks
• Expertise in Secondary Research, Questionnaire Designing, Consolidation & Analysis, Data Triangulation, Conducting Primary Interviews, Data , Market Engineering /Market Sizing, Market Forecasting, Market Share Analysis, Competitive Intelligence System Mapping.
Featured articles and news
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Why building acoustic considerations must be non-negotiable.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC
Designing Buildings is 10 years old.
From alteration to deconstruction on DB.
Changes come into force for F,L,O and S.