- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About N P Williams Limited
Nick Williams DipSurv. MRICS is an established Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of experience within the South West Construction market.
N P Williams Limited offer a range of professional surveying services including: Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Contract Administration, Employers Agent, CDM Co-ordinator, Party Wall Surveying, Building Surveying and Expert Witness work.
For further information please visit our website. www.npwilliams.co.uk
Chartered Quantity Surveyors are the cost consultants of the construction industry, and as such we are able to assist clients in the following areas:
- Providing detailed development appraisals to establish the financial viability of a project.
- Early identification of risks and risk management.
- Comparative Option analysis to maximize profitability.
- Development programming and key milestone identification.
- Review of funding options, liaison with funding institutions and negotiation and revue of associated terms and conditions.
- Bank monitoring, Bank draw down advice, cash flow forecasting and monitoring and exposure limitation.
- Specification writing and cost efficient design management.
- Preparation of tender documentation (whole project or works packages).
- Main Contract/Sub-contract terms and conditions.
- Tender reports and comparative bid analysis.
- Contract Administration.
- Main contractor/sub-contractor valuations and payments.
- Change process management. Agreement of variations and final accounts.
- VAT analysis and VAT recovery.
- Management of Defects.
- Retention release.
- Buildings insurance valuations.
Featured articles and news
And the award winners for 2019 are...
Articles of agreement
Guidance for local authorities and consultancies setting planning conditions.
A real deal – at last?
How does anastylosis help in the reconstructing of ancient monuments?
More than just aesthetic and historic values and meanings.
An exciting and novel collaboration between the RIBA and the SPAB.
Republic of Ireland updates to planning and development.
The different types of pile foundation.
Achieving a net-zero carbon UK by 2050.
Responding to an invitation to tender.