- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About N P Williams Limited
Nick Williams DipSurv. MRICS is an established Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of experience within the South West Construction market.
N P Williams Limited offer a range of professional surveying services including: Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Contract Administration, Employers Agent, CDM Co-ordinator, Party Wall Surveying, Building Surveying and Expert Witness work.
For further information please visit our website. www.npwilliams.co.uk
Chartered Quantity Surveyors are the cost consultants of the construction industry, and as such we are able to assist clients in the following areas:
- Providing detailed development appraisals to establish the financial viability of a project.
- Early identification of risks and risk management.
- Comparative Option analysis to maximize profitability.
- Development programming and key milestone identification.
- Review of funding options, liaison with funding institutions and negotiation and revue of associated terms and conditions.
- Bank monitoring, Bank draw down advice, cash flow forecasting and monitoring and exposure limitation.
- Specification writing and cost efficient design management.
- Preparation of tender documentation (whole project or works packages).
- Main Contract/Sub-contract terms and conditions.
- Tender reports and comparative bid analysis.
- Contract Administration.
- Main contractor/sub-contractor valuations and payments.
- Change process management. Agreement of variations and final accounts.
- VAT analysis and VAT recovery.
- Management of Defects.
- Retention release.
- Buildings insurance valuations.
Featured articles and news
Indoor environments should provide a multi-sensory experience.
We have a great range of introductory articles written by ECA.
7 of the most common myths, busted.
Consider a career in the electrotechnical industry.
Exploring local assets of community significance. Book review.
Wood-burning stoves should not be used in thatch-roofed buildings.
Servitisation, smart systems and connectivity.
What happens to the Construction Products Regulation if there is no Brexit deal.
The first step to long-term prosperity.
The status and rights of employees in construction
Continuing to share environmental best practice.