- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 11 Jan 2021
List of unfinished buildings ( taken from http://www.unfinishedbuildings.org/ by Rick Edmondson)
- Siena Cathedral, Italy, where it all started
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Bay-Adelaide Centre, Toronto, Canada
- Beauvais Cathedral, Beauvais, France
- Bolton Priory tower, Bolton Abbey, West Yorkshire, UK
- Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, New York, USA
- Ministerie van Tewerkskelling en Arbeid, Bruges, Belgium
- The Duomo, Florence, Italy
- Freemasons Hall, Central London, UK
- Gereja Ayam, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia.
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool, UK
- Longwood antebellum house, Natchez, Mississippi, USA
- Maida Vale Underground Station, London, UK
- Navrongo city centre, Ghana
- Norwich City Hall, Norfolk, UK
- Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich, London, UK
- Olimpijka unfinished bridge near Baranow, Masovia, Poland
- Palacio Legislativo Federal, Mexico City, Mexico
- Regatta Quays, Ipswich, Suffolk, UK
- Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea
- Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Szkieletor, Kraków, Poland
- Wickham's Department Store, Mile End Road, London's East End, UK
- Wonderland Theme Park, Beijing, China
- Woodchester Park Mansion, Stroud, Gloucester, UK
A further unfinished builidng is the Tower of David, Venezuela. Featured in the Homeland TV Series, USA version. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centro_Financiero_Confinanzas
Featured articles and news
Winner from last three to be announced in September.
From the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
For the Levelling Up, Housing & Communities Committee.
BSRIA's Technical Director reflects on recent weather patterns.
A national valuation to fund old-age pensions.
The world’s largest Commonwealth memorial to the missing.
Long after the end of the defects liability period.
Occupant satisfaction and wellbeing in buildings.
From the simple to the complex.
And the UK Government guidelines.
Commitment agreed to by major built environment bodies.
Electrical skills, low carbon, high-tech and the building services revolution.
Ultra-deep drilling with millimeter-wave beam technology.
Looking at the built environment from space.
BSI standards 8671, 8672 and 8673.
Bringing life to burial grounds.
From failed modernism to twenty-minute neighbourhoods.
The gates process and change control.
Why people behave as they do. APM book.