- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 11 Jan 2021
List of unfinished buildings ( taken from http://www.unfinishedbuildings.org/ by Rick Edmondson)
- Siena Cathedral, Italy, where it all started
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Bay-Adelaide Centre, Toronto, Canada
- Beauvais Cathedral, Beauvais, France
- Bolton Priory tower, Bolton Abbey, West Yorkshire, UK
- Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, New York, USA
- Ministerie van Tewerkskelling en Arbeid, Bruges, Belgium
- The Duomo, Florence, Italy
- Freemasons Hall, Central London, UK
- Gereja Ayam, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia.
- Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool, UK
- Longwood antebellum house, Natchez, Mississippi, USA
- Maida Vale Underground Station, London, UK
- Navrongo city centre, Ghana
- Norwich City Hall, Norfolk, UK
- Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich, London, UK
- Olimpijka unfinished bridge near Baranow, Masovia, Poland
- Palacio Legislativo Federal, Mexico City, Mexico
- Regatta Quays, Ipswich, Suffolk, UK
- Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea
- Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Szkieletor, Kraków, Poland
- Wickham's Department Store, Mile End Road, London's East End, UK
- Wonderland Theme Park, Beijing, China
- Woodchester Park Mansion, Stroud, Gloucester, UK
A further unfinished builidng is the Tower of David, Venezuela. Featured in the Homeland TV Series, USA version. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centro_Financiero_Confinanzas
Featured articles and news
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.