- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 23 Feb 2021
Top Civil Engineering Journals in India
Below is the list of some top civil engineering journals from India.
- International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology
- Journal of Institute of Engineers (India) :
- Journal of Structural Engineering (Madras) :
- International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering :
- International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering :
- Indian Journal of Engineering and Material Science :
- Journal of Management Research :
- Indian Geotechnical Journal :
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Two new research reports published by APM.
50% off APM Associate membership for Designing Buildings users.
A commentary from the insurance perspective.
In brief with further links.
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Why building acoustic considerations must be non-negotiable.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC