- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 11:52, 23 March 2016 (diff | hist) N Using an Independent FF&E Consultant rather than a Furniture Supplier (Created page with "We’d recently discussed the pros and cons of modular vs a traditional build (read the full article here) but the project doesn’t end t...")
- 11:47, 23 March 2016 (diff | hist) N Modular vs traditional construction (Created page with "Not the most straightforward of topics and perhaps a little controversial, modular or prefabricated buildings have been in the forefront of the minds of those of us in the constr...")
- 11:45, 23 March 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Modular-vs-Traditional Infographic.png (An infographic showing the difference between modular and traditional construction) (top)
- 11:37, 23 March 2016 (diff | hist) User:Reds10 (top)
Featured articles and news
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.