- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- 15:53, 14 March 2022 (diff | hist) N Why specifications are important to your business (Created page with "Every construction project needs a specification document to help keep it on track making it an essential part of the process. The National Building Specification (NBS) provides ...")
- 16:12, 29 November 2021 (diff | hist) N What is causing the rise in steel prices? (Created page with "The unusual circumstances that have hit the world over the last few years have meant that many prices have started to rise, and that includes the price of steel. Since the beginn...")
- 13:49, 20 February 2021 (diff | hist) N Protecting sports grounds and event arenas post COVID (Created page with "Hopefully, 2021 will be the year sports grounds and events arenas can open up for business as usual. Now would therefore be a good time for businesses to review [https://www.newg...")
- 13:08, 23 September 2020 (diff | hist) N Supermarket security and COVID-19 (Created page with "In the context of [https://www.newgate.uk.com/sectors/retail/ supermarkets], the term “security” probably conjures up images of deterring shoplifters. This is still both very...")
- 14:02, 17 June 2020 (diff | hist) Safeguarding at school
- 14:01, 17 June 2020 (diff | hist) N Safeguarding at school (Created page with "The COVID-19 has disrupted a variety of business sectors and industries, perhaps none more so than the [https://www.newgate.uk.com/sectors/schools-and-education/ education sector...")
- 16:09, 16 June 2020 (diff | hist) Purchasing security gates and barriers
- 16:08, 16 June 2020 (diff | hist) N Purchasing security gates and barriers (Created page with "Whilst the majority of businesses and companies ensure that their business premises remains secure through a variety of security measures, there will come a time when additional ...")
- 11:42, 20 May 2020 (diff | hist) N Keeping premises safe during extreme times (Created page with "During these times of great risk and uncertainty many businesses have opted or been forced to close, or work from a remote location, due to a concern for the health and wellbeing...")
- 11:09, 16 December 2019 (diff | hist) Security gates and access-control solutions for business premises
- 11:09, 16 December 2019 (diff | hist) N Security gates and access-control solutions for business premises (Created page with "The fewer people can access an area, the fewer people can create disruption or damage within that area. If that seems like a harsh statement then remember that disruption and dam...")
Featured articles and news
A brief description of time in the sun.
Given by ICE President Ed McCann.
Two new research reports published by APM.
50% off APM Associate membership for Designing Buildings users.
A commentary from the insurance perspective.
In brief with further links.
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !