- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 16:48, 30 March 2016 (diff | hist) The Northern Powerhouse and the impact on the construction industry
- 16:19, 30 March 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Kaleida Northern Powerhouse Whitepaper.png (The cover sheet for Kaleida's whitepaper on the Northern Powerhouse and the impact on the construction industry.) (top)
- 16:13, 30 March 2016 (diff | hist) N The Northern Powerhouse and the impact on the construction industry (Created page with "The Northern Powerhouse presents both challenges and opportunities for the construction industry. Kaleida recently published a whitepaper that identified some of the key discussi...")
- 15:44, 24 August 2015 (diff | hist) N Barriers to innovation and Construction 2025 (Created page with " In August 2015, [http://www.kaleida.co.uk/construction-whitepaper Kaleida] published a [http://www.kaleida.co.uk/Documents/Construction-Roundtable-Whitepaper.pdf whitepaper] tha...")
- 15:37, 24 August 2015 (diff | hist) N File:Kaleida Whitepaper Front Page.png (top)
Featured articles and news
RIBA launches a consultation on a new Plan of Work for Fire Safety.
This article offers some basic rules to follow when writing your next specification.
The iconic Mackintosh Building will definitely be rebuilt, board chairwoman confirms.
The machinery used to fashion stone has changed dramatically - and so have the products.
This type of pile provides support to the building, as well as acting as a heat source and a heat sink.
Why investors are adopting the SDGs and why civil engineering could be crucial for delivering them.
Read about all the winners from the London ceremony of CIAT's 2018 Architectural Technology Awards.
How do you find the right stone to conserve historic buildings?
Appointment agreements often include a ‘scope of services’ setting out the consultant's performance on a project.
BSRIA study shows an increase of pre-terminated fibre connectivity.
Director of PiP Architecture explores the application of biophilic design principles.