- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 11:52, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:Jc8g08 (top)
- 02:33, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) Large scale solar thermal energy
- 02:31, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) N Large scale solar thermal energy (Created page with "<div> = Large Scale Solar Thermal = </div> = Background = Solar thermal energy refers to the conversion of solar radiation to thermal energy for the heating of a working fluid. ...")
- 02:25, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) File:Essay 1.jpg (uploaded a new version of "File:Essay 1.jpg") (top)
- 02:24, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) N File:Essay 3.jpg (Europe's 1st commercial CS tower) (top)
- 02:22, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) N File:Essay 2.jpg (CSP potential) (top)
- 02:18, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) N File:Essay 1.jpg (Desertec EU pic)
- 01:55, 14 December 2012 (diff | hist) N User:Jc8g08 (Created page with " At present I am about to start my final year of study at Southampton University on their Civil Engineering MEng degree programme. I hope to continue and improve in my studies a...")
Featured articles and news
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.