- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 08:53, 7 November 2014 (diff | hist) BIM resources
- 08:50, 7 November 2014 (diff | hist) BIM resources
- 12:30, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) Value engineering in building design and construction
- 12:26, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape (top)
- 12:10, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) Value engineering in building design and construction
- 08:45, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) Living building challenge
- 08:40, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) m User:Fairsnape (Protected "User:Fairsnape": profile page ([edit=author] (indefinite)))
- 08:39, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:30, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:28, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:21, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) N User:Fairsnape (Created page with " As the founder of Fairsnape Advocacy and Consulting, and as a built environment strategist, I am committed to enabling success within organisations - focusing on organisational...")
- 21:06, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) PAS 91
- 22:37, 6 August 2013 (diff | hist) N PAS 91 (Created page with " PAS 91: 2013 Construction pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) PAS 91: 2013, replacing PAS 91: 2011 provides a set of questions that can be asked by construction clients and...")
- 07:36, 17 June 2013 (diff | hist) N Living building challenge (Created page with " === The Living Building Challenge is the built environment's most challenging and rigorous building certification scheme, a green building philosophy and advocacy programme. ==...")
Featured articles and news
How can it benefit the built environment?
The benefits of early contractor involvement.
Why it is so important for health and wellbeing.
A highly effective method of managing supply chains.
How it can benefit construction.
Free guide to commissioning for site managers published by NHBC and BSRIA.
Resolving quickly to minimise delay and costs.
Tackling domestic abuse.
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.