- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 08:53, 7 November 2014 (diff | hist) BIM resources
- 08:50, 7 November 2014 (diff | hist) BIM resources
- 12:30, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) Value engineering in building design and construction
- 12:26, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape (top)
- 12:10, 24 July 2014 (diff | hist) Value engineering in building design and construction
- 08:45, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) Living building challenge
- 08:40, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) m User:Fairsnape (Protected "User:Fairsnape": profile page ([edit=author] (indefinite)))
- 08:39, 8 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:30, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:28, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) User:Fairsnape
- 21:21, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) N User:Fairsnape (Created page with " As the founder of Fairsnape Advocacy and Consulting, and as a built environment strategist, I am committed to enabling success within organisations - focusing on organisational...")
- 21:06, 7 August 2013 (diff | hist) PAS 91
- 22:37, 6 August 2013 (diff | hist) N PAS 91 (Created page with " PAS 91: 2013 Construction pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ) PAS 91: 2013, replacing PAS 91: 2011 provides a set of questions that can be asked by construction clients and...")
- 07:36, 17 June 2013 (diff | hist) N Living building challenge (Created page with " === The Living Building Challenge is the built environment's most challenging and rigorous building certification scheme, a green building philosophy and advocacy programme. ==...")
Featured articles and news
Their decline and recent revival.
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.