- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 20 Jul 2021
Safeguarding is a very general term that broadly refers to the protection of something from harm or change.
In the construction industry this might relate to:
- Safeguarding land or other assets that have been identified for strategic development.
- Mineral safeguarding areas.
- Safeguarding measures implemented in relation to Coronavirus, such as safeguarding at schools.
- Measures taken to protect children from abuse or maltreatment.
- Drinking water safeguard zones.
Featured articles and news
Global building automation and control systems trends reviewed.
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.