- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 20 Jul 2021
Safeguarding is a very general term that broadly refers to the protection of something from harm or change.
In the construction industry this might relate to:
- Safeguarding land or other assets that have been identified for strategic development.
- Mineral safeguarding areas.
- Safeguarding measures implemented in relation to Coronavirus, such as safeguarding at schools.
- Measures taken to protect children from abuse or maltreatment.
- Drinking water safeguard zones.
Featured articles and news
Proactive wellbeing measures for construction and engineering sectors.
Duty holders are responsible for creating emergency plans.
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.