- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 06 Mar 2021
The term 'landscape quality' can refer to:
- The physical state of a landscape, such as the extent to which different landscape character types are present, the degree to which the landscape is ‘intact’ and the condition of individual elements.
- The aesthetic, perceptual and other intangible characteristics of a landscape, such as views, tranquillity, wildness, remoteness, cultural and artistic references and so on.
See also: Landscape character.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Ecological impact assessment.
- Ecological survey.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Green belt.
- Historic Landscape Characterisation.
- Historic Land-use Assessment.
- In-combination effects.
- Landscape and Visual Appraisal.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment.
- Landscape architect.
- Landscape character.
- Landscape Institute.
- Landscape officer.
- Natural area.
- Strategic ecology framework SEF.
Featured articles and news
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.
Help us update process pieces from your field.
APM report explores existing practice.
COVID-19 and the importance of mental wellbeing.
As Professionally Qualified Person (PQP).
In order of relevance and with industry responses.
Raising awareness of the impacts of loneliness.
The list is growing, and in more ways than one.
We shouldn’t build new, If we can’t maintain what's built.
Timber Accelerator Hub phase 1 report