- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 16 Nov 2015
While it is true that all offices experience friction at some time or another, because not everyone can get along with everyone else all of the time, it is also true that the working environment has a significant effect upon employees’ wellbeing.
Dynamic, fit for purpose and visually exciting workspaces have been shown to:
- Increase productivity.
- Create greater efficiencies.
- Improve communications between staff.
- Motivate and focus workforces.
- Bring in light, natural light where at all possible
- Change dingy and dark coloured walls, replacing them with bright, light colours.
- Bring nature into the office with pot plants.
- If the view outside is good, have window dressings that can open fully.
- Improve furniture; replacing old and broken desks with new ones that are suited to modern needs.
EasyOffice is a unique office furniture solution that allows you to choose how funky, how beautiful and how branded you want your office to be. The EasyOffice range features infinitely customisable desks, tables and storage units that can be enhanced with literally any type of design, from company logos to iconic views of cities, images of fields, trees, seas and skies.
It is even possible to motivate the workforce with inspirational quotes, such as ‘Hardness often prepares ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny’ (CS Lewis) or go for a more tongue-in-cheek message, ‘Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit’. (Helena Rubinstein)
Workspaces do not need to look the same as every other workspace in the world. EasyOffice can help create the office staff want to work in, an environment that is inspiring, visually stimulating and above all, fun.
Featured articles and news
Five things to consider before installing solar panels.
New conservation building for the Louvre completed.
A balance between character and climate.
Bamboo pavilion built at London South Bank Uni.
Bringing in an expert.
Why the lowest price isn't sustainable.
The Most Economically Advantageous Tender.
Pipe dream or possibility?
The New Rules of Measurement.
Prioritising Sustainable Development Goals on projects.