- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 12 Jan 2021
While it is true that all offices experience friction at some time or another, because not everyone can get along with everyone else all of the time, it is also true that the working environment has a significant effect upon employees’ wellbeing.
Dynamic, fit for purpose and visually exciting workspaces have been shown to:
- Increase productivity.
- Create greater efficiencies.
- Improve communications between staff.
- Motivate and focus workforces.
- Bring in light, natural light where at all possible
- Change dingy and dark coloured walls, replacing them with bright, light colours.
- Bring nature into the office with pot plants.
- If the view outside is good, have window dressings that can open fully.
- Improve furniture; replacing old and broken desks with new ones that are suited to modern needs.
EasyOffice is a unique office furniture solution that allows you to choose how funky, how beautiful and how branded you want your office to be. The EasyOffice range features infinitely customisable desks, tables and storage units that can be enhanced with literally any type of design, from company logos to iconic views of cities, images of fields, trees, seas and skies.
It is even possible to motivate the workforce with inspirational quotes, such as ‘Hardness often prepares ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny’ (CS Lewis) or go for a more tongue-in-cheek message, ‘Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit’. (Helena Rubinstein)
Workspaces do not need to look the same as every other workspace in the world. EasyOffice can help create the office staff want to work in, an environment that is inspiring, visually stimulating and above all, fun.
Featured articles and news
Counter balanced carriages that are half elevator, half train.
Understanding ethical risks and ensuring ethical behaviour.
A summary of the key announcements.
CIOB response to the Autumn budget.
Training reflects updated guidance in BSRIA BG 29/2021.
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.