- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Feb 2023
EN 15804+A1 2012
In 2019 the EN 15804+A1 2012 was updated to EN 15804+A2 Sustainability of construction works - Environmental product declarations - Core rules for the product category of construction products. The application of the previous standard expired in October 2022, so all EPD's created according to this standard must have been published by then and submitted for verification by the end of July 2022. The previous core environmental impacts that were assessed were as follows (EN 15804+A1)
- Global warming potential (GWP)
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Photochemical ozone creation potential (POCP)
- Acidification potential (AP)
- Eutrophication potential (EP)
- Abiotic depletion potential for minerals and metals (ADP for MM)
- Abiotic depletion potential for fossil resources (ADP for FR)
- An in-depth look at Environmental Product Declarations EPDs.
- British Standards
- Collaboration, standards and their acronyms explained.
- European Standards
- Environmental product declaration EPD
- EN 15804+A2
- International Standards
- Mandatory environmental impact categories
- Optional environmental impact categories
- Product Environmental Footprint PEF
- Product category rules PCR.
- Sustainable procurement.
- The sustainability of construction works.
Featured articles and news
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.