Skills and Competency Framework, Supporting the development and adoption of the Information Management Framework (IMF) and the National Digital Twin, published by the Centre for Digital Built Britain (CDBB) in 2021, suggests that: ‘Everyone in an organisation can be considered a Data Consumer because they use data in their work to get their job done. For example information that is read over email and presented in reports and systems. All data consumers should be able to know what good quality data looks like, so that they can define requirements and assess that they can trust the data they are working with to inform the decisions they make with it.’
- Centre for Digital Built Britain.
- Cyber hygiene.
- Cyber resilience.
- Cyber security and engineering.
- Cyber security.
- Cyber security specialist.
- Cyber threats to building automation and control systems.
- Cyber-physical system.
- Cyber-security and phishing.
- Data architect.
- Digital twin.
- Infrastructure and cyber attacks
- Mitigating online risk.
- National Digital Twin.