- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Aug 2022
The Concept and Developed Design Quality Best Practice Self-Assessment Tool, published by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) Construction Special Interest Group (ConSIG) in 2021 and updated in 2022, defines a boundary diagram as: ‘A tool for establishing what is in and out of scope for the project.’
- Concept and Developed Design Quality Best Practice Self-Assessment Tool.
- 5 Whys
- Annex SL
- Checking and approval in design - a quality management perspective
- Collaboration: a quality management perspective
- Cost of quality.
- Design freeze: a quality perspective
- Design: a quality management perspective
- Quality Checklist
- Quality culture and behaviours
- Quality management systems (QMS) - beyond the documentation.
Featured articles and news
Practice, research and the business of evaluatiing materials.
Arts & Crafts to all the bios, environmental design to topophilia.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.