- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Full range of electrical repairsContractor
 ABOUT US
TJ ELECTRICAL is uniquely qualified to provide guidance across a wide spectrum of the Electrical Industry and other services listed on service page– it is only by understanding the needs of each individual Client that we can devise specific recommendations and a high degree of innovative, personalized service
 OUR MISSION & COMMITMENT
- We will continue to develop and train our people so that their professionalism and knowledge is second to none.
- We will maintain our position as a leading Electrical Services and Construction Company.
- We are committed to the continual improvement and growth of our Services and Team.
- We are committed to uphold the Standard of Master Installation Electricians in South Africa.
- We will ensure that our work is up to the highest standards and that our clients is fully satisfied with the service, installation and professional advice provided
- To Continue to Develop, implement and continuously improve the Management System in which all our activities are embedded,
- To Continue to Respond to the concerns of interested parties on our Performance,
- To Continue to Uphold the Occupational Health & Safety Principles as in the Bill of Rights and to ensure that this Policy is communicated and fully understood by our Employees and Clients,
- To Continue to Engage in consuming fewer materials, water and energy, and to reduce emissions into the air, soil and water to prevent and minimize waste material,
- To Continue to Motivate staff and continuously provide adequate Training Sessions, Monitor our performance on Health, Safety, security and Environmental Issues and Quality Service and to recognize exemplary performanc
Featured articles and news
ECA proposes strategies for the present and the future.
Paul Morrell to lead independent review of the construction products testing regime.
Standard will help employers foster wellbeing and manage psychosocial risks.
Global fire standards for safety of people and property.
An introduction to the 5 core principles of lean.
Can the profession use its skills to save the world from climate change?
How faulty science resulted in sanitation reform.
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
Click the button to subscribe.