- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Full range of electrical repairsContractor
 ABOUT US
TJ ELECTRICAL is uniquely qualified to provide guidance across a wide spectrum of the Electrical Industry and other services listed on service page– it is only by understanding the needs of each individual Client that we can devise specific recommendations and a high degree of innovative, personalized service
 OUR MISSION & COMMITMENT
- We will continue to develop and train our people so that their professionalism and knowledge is second to none.
- We will maintain our position as a leading Electrical Services and Construction Company.
- We are committed to the continual improvement and growth of our Services and Team.
- We are committed to uphold the Standard of Master Installation Electricians in South Africa.
- We will ensure that our work is up to the highest standards and that our clients is fully satisfied with the service, installation and professional advice provided
- To Continue to Develop, implement and continuously improve the Management System in which all our activities are embedded,
- To Continue to Respond to the concerns of interested parties on our Performance,
- To Continue to Uphold the Occupational Health & Safety Principles as in the Bill of Rights and to ensure that this Policy is communicated and fully understood by our Employees and Clients,
- To Continue to Engage in consuming fewer materials, water and energy, and to reduce emissions into the air, soil and water to prevent and minimize waste material,
- To Continue to Motivate staff and continuously provide adequate Training Sessions, Monitor our performance on Health, Safety, security and Environmental Issues and Quality Service and to recognize exemplary performanc
Featured articles and news
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.