- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Omer A. Blbas
Public procurement expert and trainer Civil engineer and project managerProject Manager
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering-University of Mosul –Iraq, 1985
- Consultant Engineer - Iraqi Engineers Association.
- Consultant Engineer - Kurdistan Engineers Union.
- Member of the Steering Committee of Modernizing the Public Procurement System in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq 2013 – 2016.
- Member in MENA Network of Public Procurement Experts since it was founded in Marseille / France 2014 till now
- Member in Project Management Team (PMT) for the World Bank Fund / Ministry of Water Resources / Baghdad, Iraq 2004 - 2007.
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine (The Engineers) issued by Kurdistan Engineering Union / Arbil
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine ( Ataa Al- Rafidain ) magazine issued by the Ministry of Water Resources - Baghdad.
Featured articles and news
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.