- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Omer A. Blbas
Public procurement expert and trainer Civil engineer and project managerProject Manager
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering-University of Mosul –Iraq, 1985
- Consultant Engineer - Iraqi Engineers Association.
- Consultant Engineer - Kurdistan Engineers Union.
- Member of the Steering Committee of Modernizing the Public Procurement System in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq 2013 – 2016.
- Member in MENA Network of Public Procurement Experts since it was founded in Marseille / France 2014 till now
- Member in Project Management Team (PMT) for the World Bank Fund / Ministry of Water Resources / Baghdad, Iraq 2004 - 2007.
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine (The Engineers) issued by Kurdistan Engineering Union / Arbil
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine ( Ataa Al- Rafidain ) magazine issued by the Ministry of Water Resources - Baghdad.
Featured articles and news
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.