- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Omer A. Blbas
Public procurement expert and trainer Civil engineer and project managerProject Manager
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering-University of Mosul –Iraq, 1985
- Consultant Engineer - Iraqi Engineers Association.
- Consultant Engineer - Kurdistan Engineers Union.
- Member of the Steering Committee of Modernizing the Public Procurement System in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq 2013 – 2016.
- Member in MENA Network of Public Procurement Experts since it was founded in Marseille / France 2014 till now
- Member in Project Management Team (PMT) for the World Bank Fund / Ministry of Water Resources / Baghdad, Iraq 2004 - 2007.
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine (The Engineers) issued by Kurdistan Engineering Union / Arbil
- Publication of scientific articles in the magazine ( Ataa Al- Rafidain ) magazine issued by the Ministry of Water Resources - Baghdad.
Featured articles and news
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create and account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.
Help us update process pieces from your field.
APM report explores existing practice.
COVID-19 and the importance of mental wellbeing.
As Professionally Qualified Person (PQP).
In order of relevance and with industry responses.
Raising awareness of the impacts of loneliness.
The list is growing, and in more ways than one.
We shouldn’t build new, If we can’t maintain what's built.
Timber Accelerator Hub phase 1 report