- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- Introduce smarter and greener technology.
- Tighten regulations.
- Ration carbon.
- Create legal consequences for poor performance.
- Control unregulated energy use.
- Improve training for specifiers, installers and users.
- Monitor correct operation and share lessons learned.
Featured articles and news
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.