- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
My name is Chris and I studied construction at college and architecture at university in the UK
My interests are:
- Architecture and Architecture History
- Structures, construction technology & techniques, and services
- Materials and Science
- Surveying Processes
- Art & Design
- World History
- Antoni Gaudi, Frank Lloyd Wright and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Organic Architecture, and Sustainability
- Architectural Graphics, Draughtsmanship and Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Featured articles and news
A vision for digital highways
Finding stone to conserve historic buildings.
If it is not planned properly even a simple activity can kill.
A disgruntled or ignored stakeholder can easily derail your hard work.
Next generation cementitious materials
Still going strong...one of the great buildings of the 20th century.
Review of the bible for heritage assets and their management.
The David Lloyd Lymington Sports Village was 'Commended' in CIAT's 2018 AT Awards.
How do we make the smart city a reality?
Sir Nicholas Grimshaw has been awarded the UK’s highest honour for architecture.
Protecting the construction industry from Brexit.
Conceiving buildings collaboratively, testing them virtually.
Effective collaboration in post-disaster response and recovery