- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
My name is Chris and I studied construction at college and architecture at university in the UK
My interests are:
- Architecture and Architecture History
- Structures, construction technology & techniques, and services
- Materials and Science
- Surveying Processes
- Art & Design
- World History
- Antoni Gaudi, Frank Lloyd Wright and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Organic Architecture, and Sustainability
- Architectural Graphics, Draughtsmanship and Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Featured articles and news
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.
The Hong Kong Harbour Area Treatment Scheme (HATS).
'Expressions of interest' for construction contracts.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report. Save £100 on tickets.