- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
My name is Chris and I studied construction at college and architecture at university in the UK
My interests are:
- Architecture and Architecture History
- Structures, construction technology & techniques, and services
- Materials and Science
- Surveying Processes
- Art & Design
- World History
- Antoni Gaudi, Frank Lloyd Wright and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Organic Architecture, and Sustainability
- Architectural Graphics, Draughtsmanship and Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Featured articles and news
The built environment can unlock opportunities for skills.
Additionality is a concept applied to activities and projects.
Some HPL cladding is very unlikely to adequately resist the spread of fire.
What a chartered architectural technologist does.
Building design and construction fees.
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.