- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
My name is Chris and I studied construction at college and architecture at university in the UK
My interests are:
- Architecture and Architecture History
- Structures, construction technology & techniques, and services
- Materials and Science
- Surveying Processes
- Art & Design
- World History
- Antoni Gaudi, Frank Lloyd Wright and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- Organic Architecture, and Sustainability
- Architectural Graphics, Draughtsmanship and Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Featured articles and news
Proper materials and maintenance can help reduce rust.
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.