- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
United StatesWebsite Email
Hi-Tech CADD Services is an ISO 9001:2008 & 27001:2005 certified, leading engineering design support providing company functioning in India since 1992.
With a team of 700+ professionals and excellent infrastructure capabilities, the company has remained a valuable design support partner for Fortune 500s and SMEs in the engineering and manufacturing sector.
The company primarily delivers engineering design support to transform the product development processes to digital, bridging the communication gap between stakeholders, improve productivity and operational efficiency and bring products to the market faster.
 AEC Solutions
- Architectural Services: 2D drafting, 3D modeling and animation for architecture & interior design support utilizing 3Ds Max, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Revit and AutoCAD.
- Structural Services: 2D and 3D CAD modeling for structural steel detailing, structural analysis and construction documentation utilizing Tekla, STAAD.Pro, Revit.
- Building Energy Modeling: Energy & Lightning analysis for sustainability, CFD analysis for HVAC design optimization & efficiency, optimizing designs for green building certification requirements with help of eQuest, Relux & Dialux, Autodesk Revit.
- BIM Services: Development of BIM for LOD 100 to LOD 500 requirements, MEP BIM co-ordination, clash detection and as-built modeling using Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Building Design Suite (BDS).
 Engineering Design Support
- Mechanical Design: Engineering design support for mechanical machines & tools, industrial equipment, sheet metal components and building products utilizing AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor and Autodesk P&ID.
- Product Design & Drafting: Development of 2D engineering drawings, manufacturing drawings, fabrication drawings and 3D modeling with help of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
- Reverse Engineering: Point cloud to CAD conversion, 3D modeling and design optimization for legacy design data through AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer and Solid Edge.
- Rapid Prototyping: Development of printer-friendly CAD models for different additive manufacturing requirements using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-Engineer, Creo, Inventor.
- CFD Services: Simulating fluid flow to understand product behavior for single and multiphase flow, heat transfer and aerodynamic analysis using ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS CFX, OpenFOAM.
- FEA Services: Determining structural, thermal and dynamic stresses to predict product performance and optimize design utilizing ANSYS Professional NLS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS LS Dyna.
- Value Engineering: Design support to reduce product development costs, effective resource utilization and FMEA studies.
 Industries We Serve
- Automotive & Auto Ancillaries
- Building Products & Components
- Plant Design Engineering
- Fabricated Metal and Alloy Products
- Heavy Engineering
- Medical Devices
Hi-Tech CADD Services has delivered 2500+ projects to more than 1000 clients in a span of more than 10 years. With global offices at five different locations in USA, Europe and Middle East, the company is increasingly establishing itself as an extension to support engineering & design development processes for manufacturing organizations, EPC firms and engineering companies located across the globe.
Featured articles and news
The rich archaeology of the Isle of Man is an important part of its cultural heritage.
BSRIA call on the industry to attract more women.
The construction methods have changed a lot since the first roads were built around 4,000 BC.
How to deliver a five-fold multiplier effect from investment in water infrastructure.
RSHP's Leadenhall building is named a 2018 RIBA National Award winner.
Gary Neville's controversial Manchester tower gets the green light to go ahead.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
BSRIA guide to energy storage in buildings - a technology overview.
The UK’s largest Passivhaus accredited affordable housing scheme.
ICE set out 5 recommendations for the Government Construction Strategy 2018 update.
Balfour Beatty fined £500,000 for exposing workers to hand-arm vibration.