- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Energy Assessments & Building Services. We are experts in using Dynamic Simulation Modelling for Carbon, Overheating, & Daylight Simulations
United KingdomWebsite Email
EEABS (Elmstead Energy Assessments & Building Services) are a group of highly experienced and qualified Building Energy Consultants based in Elmstead Colchester, near the Essex-Suffolk border, about an hour outside of London.
We specialise in providing Sustainability Planning Guidance, Building Regulations Advice, Dynamic Simulation Modelling, and Energy Assessment Services for Architects, Consultants, Contractors, House Builders, Local Authorities, and the General Public throughout the UK.
Whether a project is Commercial or Domestic, existing or a completely new build, we can work with you throughout the concept, detailed, and construction Stages, or even when your property is in use, to deliver low energy, carbon friendly buildings.
Why Work with Us
- Over 20 Years’ Experience within the Construction Industry
- Over 10 Years’ Experience Specifically within Sustainability and Energy
- Friendly and Reliable Service
- Fast Turnarounds when Required
Some of our Services
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling
- BRE Daylight and Sunlight Assessments
- Energy Statements for Planning
- London Plan Energy Assessments
- Water Efficiency Calculations
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Domestic SAP Calculations and EPCs
- Overheating Simulations (CIBSE TM52, CIBSE TM59, BB101 2018)
- Part L SBEM Compliance
- Non-Domestic EPCs (Levels 3, 4, and 5)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
Featured articles and news
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Why building acoustic considerations must be non-negotiable.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC
Designing Buildings is 10 years old.
From alteration to deconstruction on DB.