- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Energy Assessments & Building Services. We are experts in using Dynamic Simulation Modelling for Carbon, Overheating, & Daylight Simulations
United KingdomWebsite Email
EEABS (Elmstead Energy Assessments & Building Services) are a group of highly experienced and qualified Building Energy Consultants based in Elmstead Colchester, near the Essex-Suffolk border, about an hour outside of London.
We specialise in providing Sustainability Planning Guidance, Building Regulations Advice, Dynamic Simulation Modelling, and Energy Assessment Services for Architects, Consultants, Contractors, House Builders, Local Authorities, and the General Public throughout the UK.
Whether a project is Commercial or Domestic, existing or a completely new build, we can work with you throughout the concept, detailed, and construction Stages, or even when your property is in use, to deliver low energy, carbon friendly buildings.
Why Work with Us
- Over 20 Years’ Experience within the Construction Industry
- Over 10 Years’ Experience Specifically within Sustainability and Energy
- Friendly and Reliable Service
- Fast Turnarounds when Required
Some of our Services
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling
- BRE Daylight and Sunlight Assessments
- Energy Statements for Planning
- London Plan Energy Assessments
- Water Efficiency Calculations
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Domestic SAP Calculations and EPCs
- Overheating Simulations (CIBSE TM52, CIBSE TM59, BB101 2018)
- Part L SBEM Compliance
- Non-Domestic EPCs (Levels 3, 4, and 5)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
Featured articles and news
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.