- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Energy Assessments & Building Services. We are experts in using Dynamic Simulation Modelling for Carbon, Overheating, & Daylight Simulations
United KingdomWebsite Email
EEABS (Elmstead Energy Assessments & Building Services) are a group of highly experienced and qualified Building Energy Consultants based in Elmstead Colchester, near the Essex-Suffolk border, about an hour outside of London.
We specialise in providing Sustainability Planning Guidance, Building Regulations Advice, Dynamic Simulation Modelling, and Energy Assessment Services for Architects, Consultants, Contractors, House Builders, Local Authorities, and the General Public throughout the UK.
Whether a project is Commercial or Domestic, existing or a completely new build, we can work with you throughout the concept, detailed, and construction Stages, or even when your property is in use, to deliver low energy, carbon friendly buildings.
Why Work with Us
- Over 20 Years’ Experience within the Construction Industry
- Over 10 Years’ Experience Specifically within Sustainability and Energy
- Friendly and Reliable Service
- Fast Turnarounds when Required
Some of our Services
- Dynamic Simulation Modelling
- BRE Daylight and Sunlight Assessments
- Energy Statements for Planning
- London Plan Energy Assessments
- Water Efficiency Calculations
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling
- Domestic SAP Calculations and EPCs
- Overheating Simulations (CIBSE TM52, CIBSE TM59, BB101 2018)
- Part L SBEM Compliance
- Non-Domestic EPCs (Levels 3, 4, and 5)
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
Featured articles and news
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.
You can add articles and help improve knowledge in the construction industry.
Ayo Sokale explains the struggles of being neurodiverse.
Communities, heritage and architecture. Book review.
The voluntary sector continues to shape the debate.