- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 16:06, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) Natural Stone for Interiors
- 16:05, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) Defects in stonework
- 16:04, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) N Natural stone (Created page with "File:Naturalstone1.jpg = Introduction = In the world of architecture, in a sector where aesthetics lead the way and individuality is a unique selling point, natural stone i...")
- 15:25, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Naturalstone2.jpg (top)
- 15:25, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Naturalstone1.jpg (top)
- 15:22, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) Natural Stone for Interiors
- 15:20, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) User:Stone Federation Great Britain (top)
- 15:18, 7 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Stonefederationlogolong.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
A vision for digital highways
Finding stone to conserve historic buildings.
If it is not planned properly even a simple activity can kill.
A disgruntled or ignored stakeholder can easily derail your hard work.
Next generation cementitious materials
Still going strong...one of the great buildings of the 20th century.
Review of the bible for heritage assets and their management.
The David Lloyd Lymington Sports Village was 'Commended' in CIAT's 2018 AT Awards.
How do we make the smart city a reality?
Sir Nicholas Grimshaw has been awarded the UK’s highest honour for architecture.
Protecting the construction industry from Brexit.
Conceiving buildings collaboratively, testing them virtually.
Effective collaboration in post-disaster response and recovery