- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:29, 28 September 2017 (diff | hist) N Stockpile Reports Lite iPhone app (Created page with "The UK construction industry is a huge sector. Employing around 1.3 million people it is worth around [http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8wjgmsQvNIsJ:researchb...")
- 09:07, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) Measuring stockpiles using image-based 3D reconstruction
- 09:05, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Point-cloud-with-camera-positions.jpg (top)
- 09:04, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Measuring-with-device2.jpg (top)
- 09:03, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Connectivity-diagram.jpg (top)
- 09:02, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) Measuring stockpiles using image-based 3D reconstruction
- 09:01, 18 September 2017 (diff | hist) N Measuring stockpiles using image-based 3D reconstruction (Created page with "Measuring stockpiles of material has traditionally taken considerable time, money and effort. Accurate measurement reports are crucial to finance and accounting – and getting i...")
Featured articles and news
The David Lloyd Lymington Sports Village was 'Commended' in CIAT's 2018 AT Awards.
How do we make the smart city a reality?
Sir Nicholas Grimshaw has been awarded the UK’s highest honour for architecture.
Protecting the construction industry from Brexit.
Conceiving buildings collaboratively, testing them virtually.
Effective collaboration in post-disaster response and recovery
How do you prepare a claim for an extension of time and ensure it isn't rejected?
How innovative ‘design thinking’ may lead to new surface-water solutions.
What will be this year's office design trends?
Enhancing sustainability and resilience in disaster response.
What are EIAs, why are they needed and for which type of project?