- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 05:35, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) Advanced phase change materials
- 05:34, 6 August 2018 (diff | hist) File:Advanced-Phase-Change-Material-PCM-Sales-Market.jpg (uploaded a new version of "File:Advanced-Phase-Change-Material-PCM-Sales-Market.jpg")
- 05:03, 21 June 2018 (diff | hist) Advanced phase change materials
- 05:03, 21 June 2018 (diff | hist) m Advanced phase change materials (Protected "Advanced phase change materials" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 05:01, 21 June 2018 (diff | hist) Advanced phase change materials
- 04:59, 21 June 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Advanced-Phase-Change-Materials (1).jpg (The Global Advanced Phase Change Materials (PCM) Market generated revenue of $691 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $2,434 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 19.8% from 2016 to 2022.)
Featured articles and news
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.