- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- 11:45, 20 March 2017 (diff | hist) N Modular Buildings in the Educational Sector (Created page with "One of the most popular uses of modular buildings is within the educational sector; specifically, as classrooms in schools around the world. Modular buildings are incredibly vers...")
- 11:50, 10 February 2017 (diff | hist) N Design Considerations for Modular Building Creation (Created page with "Modular buildings are widely used for a variety of different reasons all over the world. Whether it’s in the [https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Modular_Buildings_for_th...")
- 10:44, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) m Modular Buildings for the Health Sector (Protected "Modular Buildings for the Health Sector" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 10:44, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) N Modular Buildings for the Health Sector (Created page with "== Advantages of Modular Buildings == As the materials for modular buildings are assembled in an off-site location, the construction of the units is very fast. Constructing a mo...")
Featured articles and news
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.
IHBC issues responses to ECO4 and PAS 2035.
The narrative power of video gaming technology.
Report examines the possibilities and limitations of localised actions.
This multilingual dictionary translates technical terms and concepts.