- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 11:45, 20 March 2017 (diff | hist) N Modular Buildings in the Educational Sector (Created page with "One of the most popular uses of modular buildings is within the educational sector; specifically, as classrooms in schools around the world. Modular buildings are incredibly vers...")
- 11:50, 10 February 2017 (diff | hist) N Design Considerations for Modular Building Creation (Created page with "Modular buildings are widely used for a variety of different reasons all over the world. Whether it’s in the [https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Modular_Buildings_for_th...")
- 10:44, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) m Modular Buildings for the Health Sector (Protected "Modular Buildings for the Health Sector" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite))) (top)
- 10:44, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) N Modular Buildings for the Health Sector (Created page with "== Advantages of Modular Buildings == As the materials for modular buildings are assembled in an off-site location, the construction of the units is very fast. Constructing a mo...")
Featured articles and news
Tackling domestic abuse.
Disallowed costs vs. defined costs. Which is which?
Coping with the loss of local authority conservation services.
Remedial works could save the NHS £95 million a year.
One of Europe’s largest waterfront transformations.
How BIM was used to produce an information model of a home.
Skyscrapers of the future will be built of wood.
How to increase your chances of winning.
Benefits, not cost, should be the focus.
Formula E drives electric vehicle market forward.
Moorfields building sets UK pile-loading record.