- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 09:15, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N Hex House project (Created page with "File:Hexhouse5.jpg = Introduction = The Hex House Project was unveiled in 2016 by Architects for Society (AFS), a global non-profit design practice established in 2015 by a...")
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse6.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse5.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse4.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse3.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse2.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse1.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
The buildings and the people who live in them today. Book review.
The Victorian debate about the hazards of architectural improvements.
Discover the Winchester Mystery House.
Priorities for rail in the Midlands and the North.
Examining renovate-operate-transfer arrangements.
Proactive measures to secure property during extreme times.
Safety guidance from BSI released; comments requested.
Scour can make river currents structurally damaging.
Indoor environmental quality looks at air quality and other wellbeing factors.
A procurement method associated with Public Private Partnerships.
Infrastructure can use digital technology to encourage human growth.
Robotics and the construction industry.
ECA comments on CLC's three-phase recovery plan.
Their diplomatic and architectural history.
The origins of the six volume series.
Built to defend British waters, only to serve as pirate radio stations later.