- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 09:15, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N Hex House project (Created page with "File:Hexhouse5.jpg = Introduction = The Hex House Project was unveiled in 2016 by Architects for Society (AFS), a global non-profit design practice established in 2015 by a...")
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse6.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse5.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse4.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse3.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse2.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse1.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
Your chance to comment on the draft BS 851188 - flood resistance products and flood protection products.
Rebuilding could take 20 to 40 years.
RSHP’s high-rise residential towers win a tall buildings award for excellence.
BSRIA study reveals strong growth in 2018.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report.
Save £100 on tickets.
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.
The Hong Kong Harbour Area Treatment Scheme (HATS).