- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 09:15, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N Hex House project (Created page with "File:Hexhouse5.jpg = Introduction = The Hex House Project was unveiled in 2016 by Architects for Society (AFS), a global non-profit design practice established in 2015 by a...")
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse6.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse5.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse4.jpg (top)
- 09:11, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse3.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse2.jpg (top)
- 09:10, 20 April 2016 (diff | hist) N File:Hexhouse1.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
Next generation cementitious materials
Still going strong...one of the great buildings of the 20th century.
Review of the bible for heritage assets and their management.
The David Lloyd Lymington Sports Village was 'Commended' in CIAT's 2018 AT Awards.
How do we make the smart city a reality?
Sir Nicholas Grimshaw has been awarded the UK’s highest honour for architecture.
Protecting the construction industry from Brexit.
Conceiving buildings collaboratively, testing them virtually.
Effective collaboration in post-disaster response and recovery
How do you prepare a claim for an extension of time and ensure it isn't rejected?
How innovative ‘design thinking’ may lead to new surface-water solutions.