- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
- 19:41, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66 (top)
- 19:39, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:37, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:36, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) N User:08lewissj66 (Created page with " Stacey Lewis Studying Architecture at The University of Kent (Stage 3)")
- 21:00, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) m Nineteenth century building types (Protected "How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain?" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 20:59, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) N Nineteenth century building types (Created page with " <u>How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain? </u><br/> Karl Marx famously stated “It’s not the consciousness of men that determines their bei...")
Featured articles and news
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.