- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 19:41, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66 (top)
- 19:39, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:37, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:36, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) N User:08lewissj66 (Created page with " Stacey Lewis Studying Architecture at The University of Kent (Stage 3)")
- 21:00, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) m Nineteenth century building types (Protected "How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain?" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 20:59, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) N Nineteenth century building types (Created page with " <u>How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain? </u><br/> Karl Marx famously stated “It’s not the consciousness of men that determines their bei...")
Featured articles and news
Getting organised below the surface.
Securing suitable water systems.
Love them or hate them, they are popping up everywhere.
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.