- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 19:41, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66 (top)
- 19:39, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:37, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:36, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) N User:08lewissj66 (Created page with " Stacey Lewis Studying Architecture at The University of Kent (Stage 3)")
- 21:00, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) m Nineteenth century building types (Protected "How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain?" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 20:59, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) N Nineteenth century building types (Created page with " <u>How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain? </u><br/> Karl Marx famously stated “It’s not the consciousness of men that determines their bei...")
Featured articles and news
The real economic impact of historic preservation.
None have anything to do with maths, physics or science!
Report includes sales vs production of compressors by type.
Government announces latest plans for growth.
Will the new requirements - once passed - go far enough?
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.