- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 19:41, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66 (top)
- 19:39, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:37, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) User:08lewissj66
- 19:36, 7 January 2013 (diff | hist) N User:08lewissj66 (Created page with " Stacey Lewis Studying Architecture at The University of Kent (Stage 3)")
- 21:00, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) m Nineteenth century building types (Protected "How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain?" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 20:59, 1 December 2012 (diff | hist) N Nineteenth century building types (Created page with " <u>How and why did new building types emerge in nineteenth-century Britain? </u><br/> Karl Marx famously stated “It’s not the consciousness of men that determines their bei...")
Featured articles and news
Cutting-edge tech pairs with building management systems.
BSRIA updates its assessment of the industry.
What happens when it all goes wrong?
Input being gathered by CIOB.
Changes proposed for MHCLG consultation on house building statistics.
Full of passion and acerbic wit. 1 min book review.
Reminding us what is possible.
Five signs you are at risk.
Biotechnology as it applies to the built environment.
Stopping sound coming through windows.
Government response to the Building a Safer Future consultation.
Energy savings quickly payback any small additional capital investment.
Overbuild and air-space developments.