Social value and design of the built environment
The Supply Chain Sustainability School and certain of its partners and allies produced this comprehensive report that guides the reader through the stages of a project from strategic definition to close out and how social value can be consciously optimised along the way. It provides readily available tools along with case studies to identify the considerations that should be applied through the life of a project to maximise its social value and support achievement.
--Steve Sugden 16:24, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM, LEED or WELL.
- Building people.
- Building diversity in construction.
- Building social value.
- Equality and diversity: good practice for the construction sector.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Social Value Act.
- Social value: Gearing up for giving back.
- Social value in new development.
- Women in the construction industry.