Social value: Gearing up for giving back
Denise Chevin’s article published in Construction Manager back in 2014 looks at the background to what drove the social value agenda. This included the Social Value Act as well as cuts to council budgets resulted in major clients looking not just a price, but what can be delivered to meet local needs.
--Steve Sugden 16:27, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Building people.
- Building diversity in construction.
- Building social value.
- Equality and diversity: good practice for the construction sector.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Social Value Act.
- Social value and design of the built environment.
- Social value in new development.
- Women in the construction industry.