Building Social Value
Developed by the Considerate Constructors Scheme to support members in capturing and communicating social value results. It provides a third-party report which businesses can use to evidenced how a project has delivered against social value goals.
--Steve Sugden 16:20, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Building people.
- Building diversity in construction.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Creating social value from civil engineering projects.
- Equality and diversity: good practice for the construction sector.
- Equal opportunities policy.
- Equality Act.
- Social Value Act.
- Social sustainability.
- Social value and design of the built environment.
- Social value in new development.
- Social value: Gearing up for giving back.
- Women in the construction industry.