- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 31 Oct 2018
The term ‘settlement’ can refer to:
- Seeking, or being granted Indefinite leave to remain in a country.
- The conclusion of a negotiation, such as the resolution of a dispute or contract agreement. See Court settlement process, Settlement mediation and Tender settlement for more information.
- A place in which people have established a community.
- The downward movement of the ground caused by a load consolidating the soil below it or causing displacement of the soil. See Settlement of buildings for more information.
Featured articles and news
Access control in buildings.
MASTRO project – lifecycle costing and assessment.
Five things to consider before installing solar panels.
New conservation building for the Louvre completed.
A balance between character and climate.
Bamboo pavilion built at London South Bank Uni.
Bringing in an expert.
Why the lowest price isn't sustainable.
The Most Economically Advantageous Tender.
Pipe dream or possibility?