- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 Mar 2022
In the construction industry, the term 'packaging' might refer to:
- The packaging of construction works activities into smaller contracts (packages) for tendering. For more information see: Construction work packaging.
- Packaging of products to protect them using packaging materials. This might be describe as a package.
- Packaged plant, that has been combined in the factory. For more information see: Packaged plant.
- Package tie-in, when a product is sold in proportion to another. For more information see: Bundling.
- Planning packages, referring to work that cannot yet be planned as work packages. Fore more information see: Planning packages.
Featured articles and news
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.