- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 16 Mar 2023
In the construction industry, the term 'packaging' might refer to:
- The packaging of construction works activities into smaller contracts (packages) for tendering. For more information see: Construction work packaging.
- Packaging of products to protect them using packaging materials. This might be describe as a package. For more information see: The use of packaging in the construction industry
- Packaged plant, that has been combined in the factory. For more information see: Packaged plant.
- Package tie-in, when a product is sold in proportion to another. For more information see: Bundling.
- Planning packages, referring to work that cannot yet be planned as work packages. Fore more information see: Planning packages.
Featured articles and news
A challenging environment, where nothing can be left to the fate.
First report showing good product availability and prices.
Summary of the guide to the roles, duties and competencies.
The medieval stained glass of Herefordshire and Shropshire.
Environment Committee publish open letter to the Mayor.
Significant transformation for built environment landscape.
Setting new benchmarks to help reshape design practice.
Looking back at the Egan Report and its impact.
CLC launch plan to support the natural environment.
Terminology, benefits and barriers.
Electrotechnical businesses are feeling the effects of the economic slowdown.
When did they start and how many are there?
Roadmap to guide professionals in using smart technology.
Campaigning for buildings of all periods.
Meaning, understanding and implementation.
Advancing sustainable and regenerative project management.