- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 Mar 2022
In the construction industry, the term 'packaging' might refer to:
- The packaging of construction works activities into smaller contracts (packages) for tendering. For more information see: Construction work packaging.
- Packaging of products to protect them using packaging materials. This might be describe as a package.
- Packaged plant, that has been combined in the factory. For more information see: Packaged plant.
- Package tie-in, when a product is sold in proportion to another. For more information see: Bundling.
- Planning packages, referring to work that cannot yet be planned as work packages. Fore more information see: Planning packages.
Featured articles and news
A national valuation to fund old-age pensions.
The world’s largest Commonwealth memorial to the missing.
Long after the end of the defects liability period.
Occupant satisfaction and wellbeing in buildings.
From the simple to the complex.
And the UK Government guidelines.
Commitment agreed to by major built environment bodies.
Electrical skills, low carbon, high-tech and the building services revolution.
Ultra-deep drilling with millimeter-wave beam technology.
Looking at the built environment from space.
BSI standards 8671, 8672 and 8673.
Bringing life to burial grounds.
From failed modernism to twenty-minute neighbourhoods.
The gates process and change control.
Why people behave as they do. APM book.