- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 11 Nov 2020
Construction search engine
This is a custom Google search engine developed for the UK construction industry. It only returns results from the construction industry knowledge sources listed below.
The more specific your search query, the more relevant the results will be.
This search engine only returns results from:
- Better Building Partnership
- BRE Academy
- BRE Buzz
- Brick Development Association
- British Council for Offices
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Build UK
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- CIBSE journal
- CIOB Academy
- Concrete Society
- Constructing Excellence
- Design Council
- Designing Buildings Wiki
- Edge Debate
- Emerald Insight
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Air Qaulity Management (IAQM)
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Landscape Institute
- Planning Portal
- Taylor & Francis
- The Water Network
- World Green Building Council
- Zero Carbon Hub
Featured articles and news
Report includes sales vs production of compressors by type.
Government announces latest plans for growth.
Will the new requirements - once passed - go far enough?
These post-WWII modular buildings were unpopular, yet ubiquitous.
What's the verdict from the court of public opinion?
Shift to home-based work influences closed plan preferences.
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.