- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 11 Nov 2020
Construction search engine
This is a custom Google search engine developed for the UK construction industry. It only returns results from the construction industry knowledge sources listed below.
The more specific your search query, the more relevant the results will be.
This search engine only returns results from:
- Better Building Partnership
- BRE Academy
- BRE Buzz
- Brick Development Association
- British Council for Offices
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Build UK
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- CIBSE journal
- CIOB Academy
- Concrete Society
- Constructing Excellence
- Design Council
- Designing Buildings Wiki
- Edge Debate
- Emerald Insight
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Air Qaulity Management (IAQM)
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Landscape Institute
- Planning Portal
- Taylor & Francis
- The Water Network
- World Green Building Council
- Zero Carbon Hub
Featured articles and news
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.