- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 12 Apr 2019
Construction search engine
This is a custom Google search engine developed for the UK construction industry. It only returns results from the construction industry knowledge sources listed below.
The more specific your search query, the more relevant the results will be.
This search engine only returns results from:
- Better Building Partnership
- BRE Academy
- BRE Buzz
- Brick Development Association
- British Council for Offices
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Build UK
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- CIBSE journal
- CIOB Academy
- Concrete Society
- Constructing Excellence
- Design Council
- Designing Buildings Wiki
- Edge Debate
- Emerald Insight
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Air Qaulity Management (IAQM)
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Landscape Institute
- Planning Portal
- Taylor & Francis
- The Water Network
- World Green Building Council
- Zero Carbon Hub
Featured articles and news
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.
The Hong Kong Harbour Area Treatment Scheme (HATS).
'Expressions of interest' for construction contracts.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report. Save £100 on tickets.