- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 12 Apr 2019
Construction search engine
This is a custom Google search engine developed for the UK construction industry. It only returns results from the construction industry knowledge sources listed below.
The more specific your search query, the more relevant the results will be.
This search engine only returns results from:
- Better Building Partnership
- BRE Academy
- BRE Buzz
- Brick Development Association
- British Council for Offices
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Build UK
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- CIBSE journal
- CIOB Academy
- Concrete Society
- Constructing Excellence
- Design Council
- Designing Buildings Wiki
- Edge Debate
- Emerald Insight
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Air Qaulity Management (IAQM)
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Landscape Institute
- Planning Portal
- Taylor & Francis
- The Water Network
- World Green Building Council
- Zero Carbon Hub
Featured articles and news
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.