- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 12 Apr 2019
Construction search engine
This is a custom Google search engine developed for the UK construction industry. It only returns results from the construction industry knowledge sources listed below.
The more specific your search query, the more relevant the results will be.
This search engine only returns results from:
- Better Building Partnership
- BRE Academy
- BRE Buzz
- Brick Development Association
- British Council for Offices
- British Property Federation (BPF)
- Build UK
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- CIBSE journal
- CIOB Academy
- Concrete Society
- Constructing Excellence
- Design Council
- Designing Buildings Wiki
- Edge Debate
- Emerald Insight
- Institute of Acoustics (IOA)
- Institute of Air Qaulity Management (IAQM)
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
- Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Landscape Institute
- Planning Portal
- Taylor & Francis
- The Water Network
- World Green Building Council
- Zero Carbon Hub
Featured articles and news
Free BRE Trust publication summarises the issues faced, current regulations, standards and guidance.
New BSRIA guide provides a structured approach for identifying and achieving success criteria.
People, traffic and historic townscapes.
A remote plateau in Bulgaria has been the focus of international preservation efforts.
Dynamo packages data ready for Revit.
How does EVA rate a project's progress?
How can it benefit the built environment?
The benefits of early contractor involvement.
Why it is so important for health and wellbeing.
A highly effective method of managing supply chains.
How it can benefit construction.