Building services technical design model
Design Framework for Building Services 5th Edition (BG 6/2018), written by David Churcher, John Sands & Martin Ronceray, and published by BSRIA in June 2018 states: ‘The technical design model can be developed to one or more levels of definition during Stage 4, to suit the chosen procurement route. If a client wishes a designer to deliver a coordinated-generic object model but not the preceding feasible-generic object model then this has to be clearly indicated in pro-forma 4 and/or Appendix B. Tolerances for technical design models should be agreed between the recipient and the author before technical design starts, with reference to other members of the project team as appropriate.’
- Feasible-generic technical design model.
- Coordinated-generic technical design model.
- Coordinated-specific technical design model.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA definitions.
- Building services concept design model.
- Building services concept sketch drawings.
- Building services concept schematics.
- Building services developed design schematics.
- Technical design.
- Types of building information model.
- Types of drawing.