- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
The Steel Piling Group is the industry body for those involved in the manufacture, supply, design and installation of steel foundationsInstitute / association
United KingdomWebsite Email
The group provides a forum for discussion and an outlet for dissemination of steel piling knowledge to the UK industry. The group’s objectives are to:
- promote the use of steel piling
- raise awareness of the benefits of steel piling
- assist with the development of codes and specifications
- identify, encourage and publish research to advance the use of steel piling systems
- provide a cross industry source of knowledge of design and construction aspects of steel piling
- promote sustainable use of steel piling by advancing best practices including: reuse, recycling, efficiencies and carbon reduction
Featured articles and news
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.
You can add articles and help improve knowledge in the construction industry.
Ayo Sokale explains the struggles of being neurodiverse.