- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
The Steel Piling Group is the industry body for those involved in the manufacture, supply, design and installation of steel foundationsInstitute / association
United KingdomWebsite Email
The group provides a forum for discussion and an outlet for dissemination of steel piling knowledge to the UK industry. The group’s objectives are to:
- promote the use of steel piling
- raise awareness of the benefits of steel piling
- assist with the development of codes and specifications
- identify, encourage and publish research to advance the use of steel piling systems
- provide a cross industry source of knowledge of design and construction aspects of steel piling
- promote sustainable use of steel piling by advancing best practices including: reuse, recycling, efficiencies and carbon reduction
Featured articles and news
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.