- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
We created myhouse.ph in order to give hard working Filipinos the easy way of owning their dream home.
We created myhouse.ph in order to give hard working Filipinos the easy way of owning their dream home. Buying a property does not have to be hard. All you have to do is contact us so we can discuss the details of your dream home.
We’ll talk about your budget, target location or what type of property you want. We will give you expert advice and suggest which properties are right for you.
If you love the house, then we will help you with the reservation and processing until the house is yours. If you don’t like it, then we’ll help you find the next one.
With extensive listings and expert property advice, you can’t go wrong with myhouse.ph and Filipino Homes.
- Located at P. Basubas Street, Tipolo, Mandaue City. Mandtra Condominium is a residential condominium that sit in 1.2 hectare property. Composes of 3 residential towers. We have 3 levels of podium parking. We have generous amenity features. Please take note that our amenity area is in the 4th Floor of all the buildings. Why? because the ground floor, 2nd floor and 3rd floor is our podium parking.
- Mivela Garden Residences are crowned by enjoyable amenities designed for all members of the family. Residents are afforded a wide array of recreational and physical fitness facilities and all other conveniences and services for total relaxation and quality time with friends and loved ones.
- Condominiums are less expensive than houses. They also offer a lot of benefits. Since they are closer to the city, living in condos enables the working class to save up on time and cost of transportation. It is much better to invest in a condo if you’re going to use it and enjoy some of its benefits for quite some time before selling it.
- Mandani Bay - Located along the Mactan Channel in Mandaue City composed of 21-towers perched on a 2-level podium that sits on a 20-hectare waterfront site.
- 38 Park Avenue - Located in the last 1.18 hectare patch of green in Cebu I.T. Park, one of the Philippines’ TOP 20 prime real estate property.
- Arc Towers - A project that will have residential condo, office and hotel components – will rise at N. Bacalso Avenue corner V. Rama Street in Cebu City.
- Aruga Mactan - Rockwell’s first residential-resort development is located on a 4.7-hectare property along Punta Engaño Rd, Lapu-Lapu City. Learn more about Aruga Resort and Residences - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUUcmhzecc
- Casa Mira Mandaue - This newest address quickly links to your either the north or south part of Cebu, and even to Mactan Island. Get a gaze at the bustling city of Mandaue in a development that fuses the conveniences of business, leisure & entertainment. It is surrounded by major establishments like:
- Balai by Be Residences - Dayon “welcome” – This is where you will be able to welcome your guests in the lounge and pool on the 2nd floor. Tapok “gather” – Tapok is where you have your gatherings and meetings while enjoying the sea view. Obra “work” – Designed to be shared working spaces. There will be working tables, charging stations designed to give you space for productivity. Duwa “play” – Located on the rooftop, this is where your kids can play while you can relax in the sky-farm garden or work out.
Featured articles and news
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.
You can add articles and help improve knowledge in the construction industry.
Ayo Sokale explains the struggles of being neurodiverse.