- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Gul Kayani
Oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.Contractor
Over the years served in Engineering and Construction Industry, I have established and successfully demonstrated following skills set:
- Draw and implement business development strategies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people
- Review commercial enquires and contracts, regarding exposure to financial risks, and liabilities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including BOQ with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Understanding and cooperation in implications of health and safety regulations.
Featured articles and news
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.
Communicating the right information at the right time.
Materials can take on different properties to control heat and glare.
Challenges in the construction sector and beyond.
Exploring brick and timber construction techniques.
On wheels or on platforms, micro dwellings are popping up everywhere.
Landlords must now comply with new repair regulations.
You can add articles and help improve knowledge in the construction industry.
Ayo Sokale explains the struggles of being neurodiverse.