- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About Gul Kayani
Oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.Contractor
Over the years served in Engineering and Construction Industry, I have established and successfully demonstrated following skills set:
- Draw and implement business development strategies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people
- Review commercial enquires and contracts, regarding exposure to financial risks, and liabilities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including BOQ with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Preparing and analyzing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Understanding and cooperation in implications of health and safety regulations.
Featured articles and news
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.