- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
United KingdomWebsite Email
Designing Buildings Wiki has been created with one simple goal:
 To put all construction industry knowledge in one place, available to everyone for free.
Construction in the UK employs 3 million people in 280,000 organisations, each holding a vast amount of expert knowledge. Everything from how to create a brief for a new project, right through to getting tax breaks for water efficient taps. But much of that knowledge is inaccessible, fragmented and dispersed. If we put it all in one place, where everyone can find it, Construction UK will be more efficient, more collaborative, more innovative and better able to compete in the global market place.
- Watch our 55 sec YouTube video.
- For information about using the site see our Help page.
- For guidance about the writing style see our quick style guide.
- You can contact us by clicking on the 'submit comment' link at the bottom of the page or by emailing [email protected]
Featured articles and news
Emerging cost contracts
Connecting infrastructure with housing.
All about E-procurement
Winners and finalists in CIAT's architectural technology awards.
Their survival against the odds is a remarkable feature of the City’s history.
Immersed, charmed and inspired on conservation’s front line.
About JCT...and the rest
The Centre Building, London School of Economics
Architecture course essentials
Enhancing employee health and wellbeing