- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Every current and future flat roofed building should have a green roof, to:
- Reduce building heating requirements in winter (extra insulation) and cooling requirements in summer (lower overheating through roof).
- Reduce urban heat island effect in cities.
- Slow runoff of water to avoid local flooding.
- Provide additional greenspace for building occupants.
Simple, cost effective stuff!
Featured articles and news
CLC provides guidance related to product marks, post-Brexit.
Net zero goals incorporated into plans for a new European Bauhaus.
BREEAM offers its resilient approach to Building Back Better.
Country moves one step closer to creating independent body.
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.