- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:35, 22 May 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Luxurious house.jpg (top)
- 04:36, 22 May 2018 (diff | hist) File:Construction.jpg (uploaded a new version of "File:Construction.jpg") (top)
- 08:58, 17 May 2018 (diff | hist) Implementing eco-friendly building design
- 08:56, 17 May 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Design building.jpg (top)
- 08:53, 17 May 2018 (diff | hist) N Implementing eco-friendly building design (Created page with "Introduction The construction industry is slowly embracing eco-friendly techniques in their [https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Building_design building design] activitie...")
- 07:23, 17 May 2018 (diff | hist) N Wood for the house (Created page with "File:Firewood.jpg Introduction Wood is one of the most popular building materials used in construction for years. Being a renewable, recyclable and a sustainable resource, ...")
- 07:22, 17 May 2018 (diff | hist) N File:Firewood.jpg (top)
Featured articles and news
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.