- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:13, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) The use of wood in construction
- 10:12, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N The use of wood in construction (Created page with "Introduction Wood has been used in construction for thousands of years and Is still one of the most widely used building materials to this day. Certain properties of wood can be...")
- 10:11, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki2.jpg (top)
- 10:10, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki1.jpg (top)
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) m The Properties of Concrete (Protected "The Properties of Concrete" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N The Properties of Concrete (Created page with "== File:Concrete 1.jpg == == Introduction == As one of the world’s most abundant resources, concrete has worldwide appeal. It’s extremely versatile to use, as it prod...")
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete 1.jpg (top)
- 11:12, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete pouring and worker iStock 000045247790 Medium.jpg (top)
- 13:24, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) m Patio stone (Protected "Patio stone" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 13:23, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) Patio stone
- 14:11, 24 February 2017 (diff | hist) N Patio stone (Created page with "Patios can be a great place for you, your family, and your friends to socialise and relax, and they also add extra value to your property. But there are a lot of things to consid...")
Featured articles and news
How to provide affordable, sustainable and healthy urban communities.
The government has launched an ‘Outsourcing Playbook’.
How can we ensure the benefits of off-site construction are realised?
A new theory for managing large complex projects
A vision for digital highways
Finding stone to conserve historic buildings.
If it is not planned properly even a simple activity can kill.
A disgruntled or ignored stakeholder can easily derail your hard work.
Next generation cementitious materials
Still going strong...one of the great buildings of the 20th century.
Review of the bible for heritage assets and their management.
The David Lloyd Lymington Sports Village was 'Commended' in CIAT's 2018 AT Awards.