- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:13, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) The use of wood in construction
- 10:12, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N The use of wood in construction (Created page with "Introduction Wood has been used in construction for thousands of years and Is still one of the most widely used building materials to this day. Certain properties of wood can be...")
- 10:11, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki2.jpg (top)
- 10:10, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki1.jpg (top)
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) m The Properties of Concrete (Protected "The Properties of Concrete" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N The Properties of Concrete (Created page with "== File:Concrete 1.jpg == == Introduction == As one of the world’s most abundant resources, concrete has worldwide appeal. It’s extremely versatile to use, as it prod...")
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete 1.jpg (top)
- 11:12, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete pouring and worker iStock 000045247790 Medium.jpg (top)
- 13:24, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) m Patio stone (Protected "Patio stone" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 13:23, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) Patio stone
- 14:11, 24 February 2017 (diff | hist) N Patio stone (Created page with "Patios can be a great place for you, your family, and your friends to socialise and relax, and they also add extra value to your property. But there are a lot of things to consid...")
Featured articles and news
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.
Avoiding 'winner's curse' and other useful info.
Developing test methods for video flame/smoke detectors
Waiting for a new deal ...but will funding materialise?