- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- 10:13, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) The use of wood in construction
- 10:12, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N The use of wood in construction (Created page with "Introduction Wood has been used in construction for thousands of years and Is still one of the most widely used building materials to this day. Certain properties of wood can be...")
- 10:11, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki2.jpg (top)
- 10:10, 16 June 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Builderswiki1.jpg (top)
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) m The Properties of Concrete (Protected "The Properties of Concrete" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N The Properties of Concrete (Created page with "== File:Concrete 1.jpg == == Introduction == As one of the world’s most abundant resources, concrete has worldwide appeal. It’s extremely versatile to use, as it prod...")
- 11:13, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete 1.jpg (top)
- 11:12, 5 May 2017 (diff | hist) N File:Concrete pouring and worker iStock 000045247790 Medium.jpg (top)
- 13:24, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) m Patio stone (Protected "Patio stone" ([edit=author] (indefinite) [move=author] (indefinite)))
- 13:23, 25 April 2017 (diff | hist) Patio stone
- 14:11, 24 February 2017 (diff | hist) N Patio stone (Created page with "Patios can be a great place for you, your family, and your friends to socialise and relax, and they also add extra value to your property. But there are a lot of things to consid...")
Featured articles and news
What are the benefits of smart homes for Millennial end-users?
How dynamic briefing can result in an efficient project.
Achieving sustainable roads funding in England.
Your chance to comment on the draft BS 851188 - flood resistance products and flood protection products.
Rebuilding could take 20 to 40 years.
RSHP’s high-rise residential towers win a tall buildings award for excellence.
BSRIA study reveals strong growth in 2018.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report.
Save £100 on tickets.
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?