Through CEnv registration, CIAT are able to recognise, reward and celebrate the commitment and achievement of Chartered Members who have demonstrated their expertise when championing and delivering a sustainable environment. Professional registration is widely recognised as a mark to be trusted and carries a strong reputation for quality around the world.
Why should I become a CEnv?
- Enhanced career prospects and employability
- Formal recognition and verified environmental competence
- Increased professional credibility and use of the designation CEnv
- Inclusion in the online Environmental Professional Directory
- Gain opportunities to speak at events and contribute to webinars and articles
- Establish national and international connections via our partnerships
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Diversity, social value and skills
 Are you looking for..?
- Work Opportunities (from work experience to jobs)
- Activities & Events
- Ask a Person
- Search Organisations (careers support specific to diverse groups)
 Join in
Have you got useful material to share?
If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then help people to find it by adding details to this People microsite and using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.
- Finding it tricky? Contact us for assistance.