Through CEnv registration, CIAT are able to recognise, reward and celebrate the commitment and achievement of Chartered Members who have demonstrated their expertise when championing and delivering a sustainable environment. Professional registration is widely recognised as a mark to be trusted and carries a strong reputation for quality around the world.
Why should I become a CEnv?
- Enhanced career prospects and employability
- Formal recognition and verified environmental competence
- Increased professional credibility and use of the designation CEnv
- Inclusion in the online Environmental Professional Directory
- Gain opportunities to speak at events and contribute to webinars and articles
- Establish national and international connections via our partnerships
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Diversity, social value and skills
 Join in
Building People is bringing together the huge amount of resource that exists across the Built Environment industry, with a focus on diversity and inclusion, skills and careers, and social value.
We need your help to do this.
Have you got useful material to share? Do you know of information that would be helpful to others? If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then it's relevant to others. Help them find it by using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.