- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Mar 2019
Through CEnv registration, CIAT are able to recognise, reward and celebrate the commitment and achievement of Chartered Members who have demonstrated their expertise when championing and delivering a sustainable environment. Professional registration is widely recognised as a mark to be trusted and carries a strong reputation for quality around the world.
Why should I become a CEnv?
- Enhanced career prospects and employability
- Formal recognition and verified environmental competence
- Increased professional credibility and use of the designation CEnv
- Inclusion in the online Environmental Professional Directory
- Gain opportunities to speak at events and contribute to webinars and articles
- Establish national and international connections via our partnerships
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Technology informs procurement and planning practices.
BSRIA releases market sector growth projections.
Designing for durability and resilience.
Do plans to connect infrastructure and housing stack up?
1 minute review of CAMRA’s guide to historic drinking dens.
Their complex heritage remains largely unknown.
New editor covered facilities management, operations and construction in the US.
Exclusive log cabins on the North Antrim coastline.
Proactive forestry for strategic water management.
CIOB urges construction to share PPE with healthcare providers.
Why not write that article you've always meant to?