- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Mar 2019
Through CEnv registration, CIAT are able to recognise, reward and celebrate the commitment and achievement of Chartered Members who have demonstrated their expertise when championing and delivering a sustainable environment. Professional registration is widely recognised as a mark to be trusted and carries a strong reputation for quality around the world.
Join Chartered Environmentalists from a multitude of sectors and disciplines and stand out from the crowd by showcasing your environmental expertise.
Why should I become a CEnv?
- Enhanced career prospects and employability
- Formal recognition and verified environmental competence
- Increased professional credibility and use of the designation CEnv
- Inclusion in the online Environmental Professional Directory
- Gain opportunities to speak at events and contribute to webinars and articles
- Establish national and international connections via our partnerships
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?
ECA backs call for a rolling programme of rail electrification.
What does 'curtilage' mean and why does it matter?
Our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
A quality perspective.
If buildings were people, they would be just starting to walk on two legs.
Air filtration and clean air standards.
The Dukes of Normandy and the second world war.
Conserving structures in historic designed landscapes.