- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About Wernick Group Limited
Britain’s largest independent hirer and manufacturer of modular and portable buildings. Established in 1934.
United KingdomWebsite Email
Wernick was established over 80 years ago, making it Britain’s oldest modular building manufacturer and has decades of experience in providing building solutions for both the public and private sectors.
From an initial sketch through to completion, Wernick offer a full turnkey solution, which includes building design, building regulations, all planning, foundation preparing and building delivery, all from one point of contact.
Wernick modular buildings are a permanent build solution coming with 25 year building guarantee and a 60+ years design life.
Wernick are also the only modular building provider in the UK with a dedicated Construction Division.
The Group now comprises the following companies:
- Wernick Buildings Limited - Design and build of steel-framed modular buildings.
- Wernick Hire Limited - Portable and modular accommodation for hire.
- Wernick Events Limited - Portable and temporary accommodation for outdoor events, exhibitions, concerts, sporting fixtures and hospitality.
- Wernick Refurbished Buildings Limited - Refurbished portable accommodation for purchase or hire.
The Wernick Group’s Chief Executive Officer is David Wernick, the grandson of the founder.
Featured articles and news
EIRs define what is needed from the employer's internal team and suppliers for project development.
Inquiry criticises PwC for "milking the Carillion cow dry".
Architects report cancelled projects and uncertainty concerns in a new RIBA survey on Brexit.
Quality helps eliminate defects, but it can also drive improvement and increase profit.