- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About John Anthony Walsh
Consultant Construction/Project ManagerProject Manager
Highly experienced commercially aware construction professional with extensive experience in development, construction, project, contract and design management roles on a wide range of commercial, retail, residential, industrial, educational, and hospitality projects.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Construction innovation, performance management and fast track construction delivery.
- Commercial negotiation and procurement management process.
- Construction programming, stage planning and procurement scheduling.
Featured articles and news
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.