- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
About John Anthony Walsh
Consultant Construction/Project ManagerProject Manager
Highly experienced commercially aware construction professional with extensive experience in development, construction, project, contract and design management roles on a wide range of commercial, retail, residential, industrial, educational, and hospitality projects.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Construction innovation, performance management and fast track construction delivery.
- Commercial negotiation and procurement management process.
- Construction programming, stage planning and procurement scheduling.
Featured articles and news
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.