- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About John Anthony Walsh
Consultant Construction/Project ManagerProject Manager
Highly experienced commercially aware construction professional with extensive experience in development, construction, project, contract and design management roles on a wide range of commercial, retail, residential, industrial, educational, and hospitality projects.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Construction innovation, performance management and fast track construction delivery.
- Commercial negotiation and procurement management process.
- Construction programming, stage planning and procurement scheduling.
Featured articles and news
From frost damage to sulphate attack, common causes of defects in brickwork.
Precautions to take when making advance payments.
Helping communities recover from disasters and protecting them before they occur.
Instrumentation for critical healthcare environments.
Case study in the use of soft landings at the University of the West of England.
Richard Rogers wins is the AIA’s highest annual honour.
A quick introduction to a healthier and more sustainable form of construction.
The structural feasibility of modular high-rise buildings.
BRE conference on ways of providing and maintaining quality indoor environments.
CDBB publish foundational definitions and values to guide the development of the National Digital Twin.
Despite the reduction in staffing, most users remain satisfied with the service.
We run through the top 37 styles in history - but how many would you recognise?