- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About John Anthony Walsh
Consultant Construction/Project ManagerProject Manager
Highly experienced commercially aware construction professional with extensive experience in development, construction, project, contract and design management roles on a wide range of commercial, retail, residential, industrial, educational, and hospitality projects.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Construction innovation, performance management and fast track construction delivery.
- Commercial negotiation and procurement management process.
- Construction programming, stage planning and procurement scheduling.
Featured articles and news
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
BSRIA guide to energy storage in buildings - a technology overview.
The UK’s largest Passivhaus accredited affordable housing scheme.
ICE set out 5 recommendations for the Government Construction Strategy 2018 update.
Balfour Beatty fined £500,000 for exposing workers to hand-arm vibration.
James Brokenshire launches a consultation on banning combustible cladding.
A year after Grenfell, we have a collection of 30 articles telling you everything you need to know.
ICE publish a policy paper on the UK’s future interconnectivity with the EU and the challenges for infrastructure.
Detailed guidance about construction waste management.
The changing identity of London communities in the face of rapid urbanisation.
Can you help? We have 300 industry acronyms beginning with 'C' but none beginning with 'Y'.