- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
About John Anthony Walsh
Consultant Construction/Project ManagerProject Manager
Highly experienced commercially aware construction professional with extensive experience in development, construction, project, contract and design management roles on a wide range of commercial, retail, residential, industrial, educational, and hospitality projects.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Management of the design and authority approval process.
- Construction innovation, performance management and fast track construction delivery.
- Commercial negotiation and procurement management process.
- Construction programming, stage planning and procurement scheduling.
Featured articles and news
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.