No more lost generations
The 2014 report that details the parliamentary inquiry into what is needed in order to maximise the opportunities for young people through the UKs construction programme. Drawing on a range of sector experts it identifies six main areas that need to be improved on in order to achieve this: leadership, public sector contracts, creating a better learning experience, attracting talent, ensuring skills and training meet industries needs and simplifying funding for training.
--Steve Sugden 15:31, 26 Jun 2020 (BST)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Diversity, social value and skills
 Are you looking for..?
- Work Opportunities (from work experience to jobs)
- Activities & Events
- Ask a Person
- Search Organisations (careers support specific to diverse groups)
 Join in
Have you got useful material to share?
If it is relevant to the Built Environment and to diversity, skills and social value, then help people to find it by adding details to this People microsite and using the guidelines below.
 Add your own content
- For guidance about writing and adding your own content see Get started - top tips and help.
- Some articles are more popular and useful than others. This article explains more.
- Make sure you use the right title as this helps search engines find it. See here for guidance.
- Add your signature to link readers to your profile.
- Tick the 'People' box when you submit the article - that way your content will appear in this Building People microsite.
- Finding it tricky? Contact us for assistance.