The glossary of statistical terms, published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), defines Asylum seekers as: ‘…persons who file an application for asylum in a country other than their own. They remain in the status of asylum-seeker until their application is considered and adjudicated.’
- Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960.
- Controls on traveller development.
- Gypsies and travellers and travelling showpeople.
- Review of housing needs for caravans and houseboats.
- Revised planning policy for traveller sites.
- UK Points-Based Immigration System 2020.
- Immigration skills charge
- CIOB response to the points-based immigration system.
- Home thoughts from abroad: Immigration.